We are seeking a Clinical Liaison with marketing experience in long term care and that has a passion for providing the highest quality of care with compassion and integrity!
This position would build relationships with local referral sources in order to increase the patients.
1. Account assignments include but are not limited to: hospitals and physicians and other market segments of opportunity in the market place.
2. Meet budget census goals and quality payer mix for facility or facilities assigned.
3. Meet quantity and quality goals for marketing appointments.
4. Meet or exceed key account management objectives.
5. Develop relationships and call on referral sources in person with appropriate knowledge of hospital protocol.
6. Accurately represent facility feature and benefits.
7. Generate referrals to accommodate facility census needs from assigned accounts.
8. Complete clinical assessments of referrals, and determine appropriateness for admission based on clinical and financial qualifiers as determined by company parameters.
1. Registered Nurse (RN) or LPN preferred.
2. One to two years’ experience in long term care and one to two years experience in marketing/admissions preferred.
3. Established contacts and relationships with hospital and physician customers preferred. Possesses a valid driver’s license.
4. Adequate computer skills for required data entry, reports and communication.
Experience in long term care and one to two years experience in marketing/admissions preferred: 2 years
Health Center 4