CNA Full time 11pm - 7am
Reporting to the Nursing Team, Certified Nursing Assistants are responsible for our residents’ needs by providing personal assistance including, but not limited to, assisting with bathing, dressing, serving meals, washing and drying laundry, visiting with residents and attending to other resident needs as they arise.
· Certified Nursing Assistant
· Ability to read, write and speak English
· Ability to communicate effectively with residents, residents’ families, staff, community official and the general public
· Compassion for and a desire to work with the elderly
· Must meet all MA State and company health requirements
If you have a strong desire to positively impact our residents’ lives, then we want to meet you!
Grosvenor Park Health Center offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package to qualified associates.
Local candidates only:
Certified Nursing Assistant: 0-1+ year
Health Center 4