Waban Health Center is looking to hire for a full time Scheduler/Medical Records.
Scheduler responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Verify that schedules are set for each shift within the facility.
- Maintains pertinent information regarding incoming calls, availability and comments and submits to Clinical Director/Supervisor.
- Performs other duties assigned.
Must have previous scheduling experience, a thorough understanding of Smartlinx
A track record of budget management and small amounts of overtime.
Prefer to have 2+ years of experience as a scheduler in a medical facility
Medical Records responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare admission records in conjunction with unit secretary
- Performs assembly and analysis of discharged medical records
- Responsible for thinning of active records on a regular basis
- Maintains thinned medical record information in an organized and secure manner.
- Responsible for mailing, filing and quality check of physician verbal orders
- Responsible for release of information according to Massachusetts and HIPPA regulations. Maintains a log for all released information.
- Prepares records for off site storage and maintains inventory log of stored records.
Additional similar or related duties may be assigned by a supervisor as are necessary for the wellbeing of the residents.
Stop in today with your updated resume and be prepared to learn about our Leadership Opportunities, Flexible scheduling, Comprehensive orientation and a fun & respectful work environment.
Health Center 4