RN ALL SHIFTS, FLEXIBLE FULLTIME, PARTIME, PERDIEM
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the RN Nursing Supervisor, Unit Manager, DNS or ADNS,, the registered nurse delivers efficient and effective nursing care while achieving positive clinical outcomes and patient family satisfaction. He/she operates within the scope of practice defined by the state nurse practice act and delegates aspects of patient care to LPN's and CNA's consistent with their scope of practice. The RN manages patient care by performing nursing assessments and collaborating with the nursing team and other disciplines, patients, and families to develop effective plans of care.
2. Care Planning:
3. Implementing Care:
4. Managing Patient Care:
1. Current physical assessment skills and comprehensive knowledge and nursing principles required, including the ability to recognize and identify symptoms and manage emergency situations
2. Knowledge of medications- their proper doses and expected results.
3. Ability to coordinate delegate and supervise nursing functions, problem solve and make decisions if necessary.
4. Ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing.
5. Ability to create a patient centered environment.
6. Basic knowledge of computer use
Health Center 4