Full Time RN's & LPN's
Walk-in interviews are now available at Grosvenor Park Health Center. FT, PT & PD positions available. Day shifts, Evening Shifts & Night Shifts
Stop in today with your updated resume and be prepared to learn about our Leadership Opportunities, Flexible scheduling, Comprehensive orientation and a fun & respectful work environment.
FT Sign on Bonus $1,000.00 & PT Sign on Bonus $500.00
Under the direction of the Nursing supervisor, Unit manager, DNS or ADNS the register nurse delivers efficient and effective nursing care while achieving positive clinical outcomes and patient family satisfaction. He/she operates within the scope of practice defines by the state nurse practice act and delegates aspects of patient care to LPN’s and C.N.A.’s consistent with their scope of practice. The RN manages patient care by performing nursing assessments and collaborating with the nursing team and other disciplines, patients and families to develop effective plans of care.
1. Collects, validates, synthesizes and records objective and subjective data
2. Prioritizes data collection based on patient needs
3. Analyzes all data
4. Identifies actual or potential problems or needs based on data analysis
2, Care Planning:
1. Establishes realistic and measureable short and long term goals for the identified health problems and needs
2. Develops individualized interventions to achieve goals
3. Determines timelines within the care plan
4. Conducts a systematic and ongoing evaluation of patient outcomes
5. Reviews and revises plan of care as indicated
3, Implementing Care:
1. Performs nursing functions and provides care within scope of practice
2. Coordinates and delegates care as appropriate
3. Verifies that medical orders arte accurately transcribed
4. Administers medications and performs treatments per physician orders
5. Communicates and documents interventions and patient response
4, Managing Patient Care:
1. Delegates care responsibilities to staff considering
2. Complexity of care
3. Competency of staff
4. Center polices
5. States practice act
6. Supervises staff to ensure that delegated tasks and interventions are implemented appropriately and per policy
7. Evaluates and adjusts the plan of care to achieve patient goals and immunize hospitalizations
8. Actively participates in Utilization Management or interdisciplinary Care Management Meeting to facilitate appropriate discharge planning
9. Communicates team’s recommendations for discharge to the attending physician, patient and family
10. Prepares patient family for discharge including patient and family education
11. Communicates patient information with assigned staff during and between shifts
12. Participates in shift to shift communication between incoming and outgoing nursing staff
13. Performs drug count when beginning and ending shift and whenever necessary
14. Collaborates with physicians in rounds and examination of patients as needed
15. Collaborates and coordinates with other departments to provide timely effective care consistent with individual’s needs, choices and preferences
16. Contributes to an environment that is respectful, team orientated and responsive to the concerns of staff, patients and families
17. Enhances nursing practice by attending all mandated in service programs and outside professional education programs
18. Assists with the orientation of newly hired nursing staff
19. Promotes a culture of safety to ensure a healthy practice and living environment
20. Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive protected health information at all times
21. Stays and works beyond scheduled shift if needed to meet state strafing requirement and or needs of patients
22. Performs other duties as requested.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Graduate of an approved school of nursing is requires
2. Must be currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing
3. Experience is perferred
4. This position requires that the employee is able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and visitors at the work site when responding to their medical and physical needs.
1. Current physical assessment skills and comprehensive knowledge of nursing principles required, including the ability to recognize and identify symptoms and manage emergency situations.
2. Knowledge of medications their proper dosage and expected results.
3. Ability to coordinate delegate and supervise nursing functions, problem solve and make decisions as necessary.
4. Ability to create a patient centered environment.
5. Ability of communicate in English both orally and in writing.
6. Basic knowledge of computer use.
Grosvenor Park in Salem MA is currently hiring RN/LPNs.
Health Center 4